This month we’ve been super busy at DivergenThinking HQ, with:
- Revamping our website
- Mental Health and Wellbeing Week
- Planning our Neurodiversity Roadshow that’s almost ready to hit the road!
- Leading two neurodiversity online webinars
Speaking of online webinars, if you would like to watch these again, then just click the links down below!
1. Getting YourSELF and Mental Health and Wellbeing 101:
2. Maximising the Power of Anxiety:
And now we’re going to ask for a small favour… we would really appreciate it if you could fill out our online survey/s to let us know about your experience with our webinars. This would help us improve our webinars for people in the future!
Just head to the link/s below to give us your thoughts.
1. Getting YourSELF and Mental Health and Wellbeing 101: https://bit.ly/2WPfO05
2. Maximising the Power of Anxiety: https://bit.ly/3ByFNIp
Ps. Have you checked out our new blog yet?
So now we’ve covered what we’ve been up to this past month, what does DivergenThinking have planned for the future?
Our Neurodiversity Roadshow!
The Neurodiversity Road brings the best of neurodiversity thinking and education to large New Zealand cities. This event includes a variety of workshops that promote a better understanding of neurodiversity, mental wellbeing, neurodiversity, employment, being neurodiverse, and raising a neurodiverse child.
This event takes place on November the 5th (Christchurch), 12th (Auckland), and 19th (Wellington).
To book your tickets, or hear more about this event, click HERE.
Stay tuned for the many exciting things that DivergenThinking has in the works!
We can’t wait to catch up with you again soon.