Interactive Workshop: Getting SELF Programme
July 14 @ 7:30 am - 10:00 am NZST$1,197.00
Getting SELF Programme
Everybody’s brain is different, we are all neurodiverse. Learning how our brain works is the best mental health and wellbeing programme we can embark on.
Getting SELF is the foundation programme for the Getting GOT Series, our specialised offering of programmes that lead to individuals understanding their own strengths and challenges, leaders learning to create a ‘True’ psychologically safe environment and employees empowered to do their best work and cooperating with others. In turn, this leads to increases in productivity, innovation and overall wellbeing for employees and for the company as a whole.
Getting SELF starts individuals on the journey to learn how their brain works, what motivates them, and why they do the things they do. It assists with developing insightful individuals who take ownership of their actions and are action orientated to do the best they can. They will learn how different thinking drives particular types of behaviours, and how to use this knowledge to be their best selves.
- Intro Webinar Friday 17 June 1 – 2pm
This is a 60-minute taster session aimed at introducing employees Insight into how to the concept and power of Neurodiversity. It will enable employees to begin the journey towards building empathy and respect for the different brain strengths in their organisation. In this webinar we will get insight into:
- Insight into how our brains are wired and the impact this has on how we process and experience the world around us
- How different thinking drives particular types of behaviours
- Bringing a strengths-based lens to Neurodiverse labels
- How similar external triggers can be processed in very different ways due to different brain wiring
- A few tips on how to manage different brains
- Online Learning
- Introduces models and concepts around how we think in an engaging way. These concepts are foundation to all the teaching and learning in this course, allowing individuals to begin the process of knowing their brain better.
- Interactive Workshop – Thursday 14 July 1 – 4.30 pm
Focus on practising new information learnt in the online learning course. At the conclusion individuals will have learned how to:
- Identify how the human brain is wired, and how that influences our behaviour and decisions
- Identify our own strengths and challenges, enabling us to make better decisions
- Build resilience by identifying triggers and developing tools that enable us to be our ‘best-self’
During the workshop individuals will tailor tools to suit their individual needs, with a range of tools in their toolbox for different situations and start skills development resulting in the ability to build greater confidence with new information.
Prerequisites – Online learning must be completed before interactive webinar/workshop
Audience All employees
Maximum number of individuals Face-to-face workshop min 8, max 15 per cohort