- This event has passed.
Online Webinar: Intro to Neurodiversity
June 17 @ 7:30 am - 10:00 am NZST$45.00
This is a 60-minute taster session aimed at introducing employees Insight into how to the concept and power of Neurodiversity. It will enable employees to begin the journey towards building empathy and respect for the different brain strengths in their organisation.
In this webinar we will get insight into:
- Welcome and purpose
- Introduction with Anton and Natasya
- Socialize and meet likeminded leaders who are interested in Neurodiversity
- Insight into how our brains are wired and the impact this has on how we process and experience the world around us
- How different thinking drives particular types of behaviours
- Bringing a strengths-based lens to Neurodiverse labels
- How similar external triggers can be processed in very different ways due to different brain wiring
- A few tips on how to manage different brains